Rite Aid - I ask for one pill till Sunday and they said no. (Warminsfer)
I just canâ€™t believe the ignorance of a supposed to be professional.I will be praying for youâ€¦ It infuriates that people just judge others instead of trying to understand.
I went to Rite aid and i ask for rejection pill and the Pharmacist said no. So on that note i pulled 26 Prescriptions out of Rite aid and moved them to CVS where they want out of there way to get me my medication. Rite Aid you need to help some people out with some of the small request.
I have over the year spend a total of or if not more then twenty thousand dollars with my insurance.So you should always check with other drug stores for the cheapest price as i did.review #473823
You may also like
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "I had a nasty experience with this website yourlizzy and woman ELIZABETH HOYDIC.1) Told me lies about the Enhance breast enhancement product she is selling. She sells FAKE products which..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "Dunkin Donut Philadelphia international B term rips of customer on DD perks they scan coupon and still charge full price at times serves bad coffee also staff has attitude and..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefĂ˘â‚¬â€ťliterally seven sentencesĂ˘â‚¬â€ťbut the..."
- "Clydia Richardson is the owner of a consignment shop by the name of Green Goddess, A Designer Boutique. She stiffed me on a beautiful Coach handbag I consigned with..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "I replaced the front wheel bearings in by 1976 Coachmen motor home last fall. All parts including bearings, races and seals were purchased from NAPA. 5000 miles later everything I..."