Rite Aid - I ask for one pill till Sunday and they said no. (Warminsfer)
I just can’t believe the ignorance of a supposed to be professional.I will be praying for you… It infuriates that people just judge others instead of trying to understand.
I went to Rite aid and i ask for rejection pill and the Pharmacist said no. So on that note i pulled 26 Prescriptions out of Rite aid and moved them to CVS where they want out of there way to get me my medication. Rite Aid you need to help some people out with some of the small request.
I have over the year spend a total of or if not more then twenty thousand dollars with my insurance.So you should always check with other drug stores for the cheapest price as i did.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products. The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time..."
- "I would like to return some batteries at one of your retail stores and was turned away even though I had the receipt. I was past my 30 days..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "I ordered the white, leatherette Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket storage bench. The storage bench arrived as promised, but with a tear or snag on the bottom. Soon after arrival,..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."