Rite Aid - i clarence jones was given the wrong medication
i Clarence jones 716-895-2503 want to rite aid to get my medication.at 1070 genesee buffalo,n.y14211.however,after being ask my name date of birth 4 time I was given the wrong mediction.if it wasn't for my wife I would have taken it.
who knows it my have killed me. I am thinking of legal action
hopefully you will handle this situation.clarence jones 25 goemble ave.buffalo,n.y.14211 time it happen around 4;00p.m. the medication was for a lady d.o.b. 8/5/50 .
she my have problems with this herself.I can't beleave that you allow worker to oversee,a life or death misstake1249c411 review #467212
You may also like
- "Buyer BewareRegarding doing business with Innovative Health Products http://www.onlineihp.com/ and their parent company GeoPharma Inc. Our company had products manufactured by Innovative Heath and their parent company GeoPharma Inc...."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "Herbal Garden Inc, Lauderhill. RipOff. beware Store sold me some over the counter tablets for colon, which are sold in tiny zip lock plastic bag. These plastic bag pouches (similar to..."
- "The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy! The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of..."
- "OMG. I wished I had found these reviews before I had them build this hellhole room. Should have done better research. My roof also leaks very bad. They came out twice..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I order a pair boots for $99 dollars and went in marshalls and seen the same boots for $34 dollars I feel like I threw my money out..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "IAM is my buddy I paid hi dollars for him and he will be 3 years old in May he has a microchip in him that drives him crazy sometimes..."
- "I seen that FlixAddict had Veriscan and other credit card safety icons on the Register page. I entered my credit card info and the rest of the info requested...."
- "I'm upset because they don't know how to treat people I by a scooter for my daughter and when I get home was missing the charger I when back..."
- "This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price..."