Rite Aid - I clarence jones was given the wrong medication
i Clarence jones 716-895-2503 want to rite aid to get my medication.at 1070 genesee buffalo,n.y14211.however,after being ask my name date of birth 4 time I was given the wrong mediction.if it wasn't for my wife I would have taken it.
who knows it my have killed me. I am thinking of legal action
hopefully you will handle this situation.clarence jones 25 goemble ave.buffalo,n.y.14211 time it happen around 4;00p.m. the medication was for a lady d.o.b. 8/5/50 .
she my have problems with this herself.I can't beleave that you allow worker to oversee,a life or death misstakereview #467212
You may also like
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "After 2 short years of owning a 47" LCD HDTV what started off as one horizontal line across the top of my screen progressed to about 8 lines all in..."
- "I was investigating a travel deal advertised on "Deal Chicken" (similar to Groupon) that seemed too good to be true. It was $395 for an 8-day, 7-night vacation for..."
- "I have purchased coaches from them in 2009. The coaches didnt even last five months before the cushions started to flatten to the floor. When I purchased, them I bought..."
- "I heard about BH Cosmetics and decided to purchase a few things to try out. 2 brush sets (Eye set, face sculpting set) which turned out to actually be quite high..."
- "I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN. When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it. Sent them..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."