Rite Aid Blaming My Mother For Switching Prices On Maxi Pads
In May, my mother decided to go to Rite Aid to purchase Maxi Pads.The price was supposed to be $2 because of a sale and so my mother went up to the counter and the cashier said that it came up to $5.
My mom said that it was total bs so she asked the cashier if she can see the manager. So the manager walks towards the counter and my mother told the manager about what happened and he claimed that my mother switched the prices around. I found this out because i was over my grandparent's on a Friday night and my mother came in all upset.
So my mother called corporate and all that Rite Aid gave was a gift card, but the manager was not fired.Rite Aid should look at their security cameras before accusing someone of doing something that they didn't do.11997d0c review #469806
You may also like
- "I bought a $2.99 trial offer and now they are charging $34.99 for monthly refills! They do not plainly inform you that this is a membership. I have not..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "A Summit Nutritionals International Inc. (SNI) iniciou uma relação de negócios com a EMBRAFARMA PRODUTOS QUIMICOS e FARMACEUTICOS, Ltda., com sede na Rua Manuel Pedro Farias Costa, 672 –..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "Hey. I'm an avid user of these sites, having tried Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, MySurvey etc. However, Points2Shop is by far the best i've used as it has the most offers available,..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."