Rite Aid Blaming My Mother For Switching Prices On Maxi Pads
In May, my mother decided to go to Rite Aid to purchase Maxi Pads.The price was supposed to be $2 because of a sale and so my mother went up to the counter and the cashier said that it came up to $5.
My mom said that it was total bs so she asked the cashier if she can see the manager. So the manager walks towards the counter and my mother told the manager about what happened and he claimed that my mother switched the prices around. I found this out because i was over my grandparent's on a Friday night and my mother came in all upset.
So my mother called corporate and all that Rite Aid gave was a gift card, but the manager was not fired.Rite Aid should look at their security cameras before accusing someone of doing something that they didn't do.129262f1 review #469806
You may also like
- "Garcinium Free Trial!! Don't be fooled. The Advertisement is Great! That's all I can say about it. How they work: a) You order a free trial and pay for postage only. And..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "Better Business Together initiated a reseller agreement on May 2014 which terminated in Nov 2014. Stacy Duprey-Purper cited the reasoning that they needed more competitive rates and that we..."
- "This company, (Life Cell Skin), doesn't just try to rip you off . . . their customer service stinks!!!I spoke to Victoria Menard who said she would rectify the situation..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."