Rite Aid Blaming My Mother For Switching Prices On Maxi Pads
In May, my mother decided to go to Rite Aid to purchase Maxi Pads.The price was supposed to be $2 because of a sale and so my mother went up to the counter and the cashier said that it came up to $5.
My mom said that it was total bs so she asked the cashier if she can see the manager. So the manager walks towards the counter and my mother told the manager about what happened and he claimed that my mother switched the prices around. I found this out because i was over my grandparent's on a Friday night and my mother came in all upset.
So my mother called corporate and all that Rite Aid gave was a gift card, but the manager was not fired.Rite Aid should look at their security cameras before accusing someone of doing something that they didn't do.ef1c18d review #469806
You may also like
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "After taking off my pants, she quickly excused me to get her own condom from the car and ran away with my $200 her booty pics are fake, here is..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."