Rite Aid Sells Money Orders and Wont Exchange them
I have a money order for 375.00 from rite aid and as a policy all across AMERICA they will not accept the money order with their name and receipt. I have to MAIL the money order across the continent wait 30 to 65 and hope that Western Union (who by the way will not even connect me to customer service) will send my mortgage payment back to me, by which by the way will be totally useless because I will be moving soon anyways due to money being lost in the mail.
And knows why the "They" out there made these policies or even who they belong to, Rite Aid or Western Union.
STOP SELLING PRODUCTS YOU WILL NOT TAKE BACK!!!! COMMON SENSE1189da9f review #345199
You may also like
- "Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick. I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "For anyone that is ever sourceing out steroids on the internet in particular facebook beware of the canadian base scammer , frankie ciancio of the cities toronoto canada and edmonton..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."