Rite Aid Sells Money Orders and Wont Exchange them
I have a money order for 375.00 from rite aid and as a policy all across AMERICA they will not accept the money order with their name and receipt. I have to MAIL the money order across the continent wait 30 to 65 and hope that Western Union (who by the way will not even connect me to customer service) will send my mortgage payment back to me, by which by the way will be totally useless because I will be moving soon anyways due to money being lost in the mail.
And knows why the "They" out there made these policies or even who they belong to, Rite Aid or Western Union.
STOP SELLING PRODUCTS YOU WILL NOT TAKE BACK!!!! COMMON SENSEf2fc2fd review #345199
You may also like
- "During the last few months I just wasn't feeling right ! Great DigestWorks is a premium quality probiotic supplement I’m starting to feel the results. Combined with OMEGA XL the..."
- "The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy! The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of..."
- "Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick. I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."