Rite Aid Sells Money Orders and Wont Exchange them
I have a money order for 375.00 from rite aid and as a policy all across AMERICA they will not accept the money order with their name and receipt. I have to MAIL the money order across the continent wait 30 to 65 and hope that Western Union (who by the way will not even connect me to customer service) will send my mortgage payment back to me, by which by the way will be totally useless because I will be moving soon anyways due to money being lost in the mail.
And knows why the "They" out there made these policies or even who they belong to, Rite Aid or Western Union.
STOP SELLING PRODUCTS YOU WILL NOT TAKE BACK!!!! COMMON SENSE12945289 review #345199
You may also like
- "This company is horrible. It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills. I paid $15 try to their product. I..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "During the last few months I just wasn't feeling right ! Great DigestWorks is a premium quality probiotic supplement I’m starting to feel the results. Combined with OMEGA XL the..."
- "They should be in jail. Sterling Trust is the custodian of my IRA account. They did not meet their fiduciary responsibilities in our agreement. Sterling continued to take customer money..."
- "I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole). The lady seemed to know what she was doing..."
- "I was on a trip to NYC and decided to buy a Xbox 360 and some pre-owned games and I thought: why not GameStop? As far as I knew, this..."
- "I regret the moment , I walked in city furniture, I bought my princess a bedroom set that cost me 1200. To find that it's completely useless. I purchased a..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."