Rite Aid - riteaide pharmacy totally doesnt care about their customers
my complaint is against riteaid pharmacy on sicklerville rd. in sicklerville, new jersey.they have total disregard for their patients. such as my fellow senior citizens and i.
the pharmacy is not organized. scripts are either lost or they claim they never received any scripts from us. or they say they are out of the meds and we have to come back the next day.so why dont they should take inventory every other day or even everyday.
my life and control of my pain depend on these people. but they could care less.think ill change drugstore again. thanksf090b9f review #135119
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "I have bought a kitchen table set paid odd in December. plus I bought a couch love seat and bedroom set.I make payments every week on Saturday I..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- " After 5 kids I finally lost the weight to fit into my dream dress I had been storing for a few years. Took it to Zoots for a few..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."