Rite Aid - Riteaide pharmacy totally doesnt care about their customers
my complaint is against riteaid pharmacy on sicklerville rd. in sicklerville, new jersey.they have total disregard for their patients. such as my fellow senior citizens and i.
the pharmacy is not organized. scripts are either lost or they claim they never received any scripts from us. or they say they are out of the meds and we have to come back the next day.so why dont they should take inventory every other day or even everyday.
my life and control of my pain depend on these people. but they could care less.think ill change drugstore again. thanks
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I bought a kerosene heater from Hardware Sales Inc. 1380 Stonegate WayFerndale, WA 98248(360) firstname.lastname@example.orgThe box arrived looking fine but the heater in the box had a big dent in..."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "We purchased a new mattress and box springs from Mattress one and it did not last more than three months. I'm still paying them for a product that is doing..."
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."
- "Spend your $2,000./month rent, OR MORE... somewhere else! At first it was nice... then they literally STEAL YOUR MONEY cloaked in a rental agreement. No wonder..."