I went to Rite Aid to pick up a prescription.I picked up a 2 liter coke, some Skinny Cow candy and a 14 ounce Pepsi.

In the meantime, one of the girls working there that I don't know said she was hungry, and picked up the same size Pepsi and a small bag of chips. She put her stuff down on one of the two checkout counters. I put my stuff down to be checked out and they kept putting the pepsi over to the side. They said, no, this is hers.

I said it's mine, they said no. I told her that hers was on the other counter. She said no, mine was hers. A salesman who was standing there doing something on a laptop and said, this one is yours.

I found their attitude insulting. I am a senior citizen and feel that she thought I didn't know what I was talking about because of my age. This is not the first time I have come up against this sort of thing.

One of them is named Maria.Don't know the other one's name.

Comments

IdgieThreadgoode
Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom #630970

If the Pepsi was the same size, what does it matter?

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #630249

It wasn't anything to get into an argument about. Apparently they hadn't charged you for the Pepsi, so therefore I why get into a "snit" about. I am 73 years old, and I would have let it go, then have a good laugh about it when I got outside.

to anonymous #635225

i clicked on *** instead of helpful because i meant it is *** for rite aid to do this krap.the anonymous 73 year old from south dakota is a *** for rite aid or a brown noser.

when she realizes she gets over-charged all the time too maybe she won't have a good laugh about it outside.right, bad word, but only an *** would laugh about this, also called a liar.