Rite Aid - Bad reaction to lip balm

Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick.I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by to where I live.

After just two days of using the product, my lips started burning. By the third day, they became red around the edges and swollen and I stated for form tiny white blisters as well. I stopped using the product on Saturday and my lips are STILL red and swollen.

I have NEVER had this reaction to ANY lip care product in my entire life!I have sent an e-mail to their corporate office with my complaint, however there was no option to upload any photos, so I did so here as proof.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lip Care
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #495146

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rite Aid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
First Born Triplet

Oct 10, 2014 #882715

I have a mild allergy to nuts, does this mean that Rite Aid should get rid of all nut products? It is an allergic reaction.

0 0 Reply

Oct 01, 2014 #878577

Looks like you have herpes. You need to be very careful where you put your lips these days.

0 1 Reply

Jul 07, 2014 #836881

So you had an allergic reaction. Can happen with anything, even something you've used before. What are you hoping they do for you?

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rite Aid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rite Aid.
Filing a new complaint about