Old Orchard Beach, Maine
Featured Not resolved

Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick.I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by to where I live.

After just two days of using the product, my lips started burning. By the third day, they became red around the edges and swollen and I stated for form tiny white blisters as well. I stopped using the product on Saturday and my lips are STILL red and swollen.

I have NEVER had this reaction to ANY lip care product in my entire life!I have sent an e-mail to their corporate office with my complaint, however there was no option to upload any photos, so I did so here as proof.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Layton, Utah, United States #1251263

If you are the reason they stopped making their original chap stick in the black packaging I am going to loose it. I have been using this product for 20 years and am devastated

North Conway, New Hampshire, United States #1234104

Return item.Get your money back.

Start buying sensitive skin products.Call your Dr.

First Born Triplet

I have a mild allergy to nuts, does this mean that Rite Aid should get rid of all nut products? It is an allergic reaction.

Looks like you have herpes. You need to be very careful where you put your lips these days.

Mindy

So you had an allergic reaction. Can happen with anything, even something you've used before. What are you hoping they do for you?