Rite Aid - Bad reaction to lip balm
Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick.I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by to where I live.
After just two days of using the product, my lips started burning. By the third day, they became red around the edges and swollen and I stated for form tiny white blisters as well. I stopped using the product on Saturday and my lips are STILL red and swollen.
I have NEVER had this reaction to ANY lip care product in my entire life!I have sent an e-mail to their corporate office with my complaint, however there was no option to upload any photos, so I did so here as proof.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lip Care
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."