Rite Aid - Bad reaction to lip balm
Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick.I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by to where I live.
After just two days of using the product, my lips started burning. By the third day, they became red around the edges and swollen and I stated for form tiny white blisters as well. I stopped using the product on Saturday and my lips are STILL red and swollen.
I have NEVER had this reaction to ANY lip care product in my entire life!I have sent an e-mail to their corporate office with my complaint, however there was no option to upload any photos, so I did so here as proof.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lip Care
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."