In my unprofessional opinion, Rite Aid may have defrauded me by skimming funds off my card without my knowledge or knowing approval to join any ongoing program. I was asked once a while ago to “round up”, and it was never mentioned again.

No way was I told that it was more than one time. Today I find out that I’ve been getting charged every time I shop at Rite Aid?!? When I asked the Rite Aid clerk how to stop it, she gave me the website to go to. Now I came to the site, and still can not locate any way to leave this scam—yet the site easily leads to ways to sign up.

In addition, I read here that people have been complained to Rite Aid about this for at least 5 YEARS?!? Believe me, with this much customer DISsatisfaction, any competent executive would HALT THE PROGRAM and stop alienating customers. I live in an area with an abundance of Walgreens, CVS, and other options.

I am destroying my Rite Aid Wellness+ card tonight and telling all my family and friends to do so as well. This is unconscionable.

Comments