3.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Had terrible customer service at the checkout by a cashier named Lillian at store #01164. While checking out i asked if i should use chip or swipe and also told her i needed money back.

She yolde to use the chip, then after i did that she told me i had to swipe for money back. After swiping and asking for $30 back she told me she did not have enough in her drawer to gove me. Clearly she did not know what she was doing. She was also very abrasive in the way she spoke to people.

The gentleman in front of me bought cigarettes and asked for matches, she barked at him yhat she did not have any.

Another cashier told him he would have to rub two sticks together. None of these ladies were very professional in my opinion

Product or Service Mentioned: Rite Aid Cashier.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 30.

Comments

They need to replace shift supervisor Mercedes and cashier Parveen. So disrespectful at stre 1105 in Carteret nj

I had a bad experience about 2 months ago at the store 1105 in Carteret NJ. I asked an employee by the name of Mercedes who was so disrespectful if she could help me at the baby aisle, she said “ask someone in the front” I’m going on break in a few minutes.

Meanwhile the whole time she was on her phone talking Spanish.

My daughter was very sick and I needed help. I was so upset that as I’m walking out she said out loud “ OH WELL “ I will never go back there ag