1411 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA

Me my friends and family have been shopping at the rite aid in Moorpark for years ...A cashier named Sandra was the best thing that ever happened to that store .

We loved her smile and good customer service We come to understand that she may not be there any more and this knowledge was over herd coming from two of the employees that do nothing but gossip in the first place . I was in buying cold medicine about a month ago and overheard a short Hispanic male and a girl named Mary discussing Sandra ( and she wasn't there) about why she won't be coming back. I will not put on here what these two had said but I will state that customers complain unessisarily and Sandra was the best cashier in that place and the manager needs to address these gossips and get rid of them.

Me my friends and family will no longer shop at rite aid in Moorpark because of this.Wake up and smell the coffee.

Review about: Customer Service.

I liked: Sandra, Store itself, Cheap prices.

I didn't like: Gossip, Excuses, Very bad.

2.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Won't be coming back / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion