Rite Aid Customer Service
Contact Rite Aid
- (800) 748-3243
- (888) 213-9920
- (866) 967-4832
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is one of the largest drugstore chains throughout the United States, taking the third place. It is especially strongly represented on the East Coast. At the present time, Rite Aid operates about 4,800 locations in more than 30 states. The company was officially established in September, 1962 in Pennsylvania. Originally known as Thrif D Discount Center, the company was renamed to Rite Aid in 1968. The company is primarily focused on pharmacy services, offering prescription drugs and as well as over-the-counter medications, personal care items, health and beauty aids, cosmetics, household items, etc. Currently, Rite Aid closely cooperates with GNC stores, having included them into its chain.
Rite Aid Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Rite Aid to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Sacramento, California, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Rochester, New York, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- Bronx, New York, United States