Verified Reviewer

On 12/31/2020 at 8:59am I visited my Rite Aid location to pick up a prescription. The Rite Aid #05824 Arroyo Grande, CA is my Drug store of choice, but I am not sure I am going to stay with Rite Aid, I have a CVS just down the road.

I waited for them to open at 9am and I could see that the Pharmacist was already there, but then the "Help" arrived at 9am and she began with signing into the computer/register. She was not wearing a mask, I said to her, "Did you forget your mask?" and she said, " No I get one when I go in there and she point to the area that has all the drugs to be filled. I said to her, "that means you walked through the store without a mask!! You're not supposed to do that!!" She did not say anything.

Here I am in a Drug store and the employees can't sent an example, it blew my mind.

I knew right away that I was going to contact Rite Aid Corporate and/or the CEO, which I still have to do.

The employees name was Gladys and I am sure the pharmacist heard me call her out. Very sad that this is how Rite Aid is represented.

Kitty Edwards

User's recommendation: If this store's pharmacy can not help protect to Covid, find another drug store.

Preferred solution: Employee should be talked to and Store should follow all Covid measures..

Location: 1690 East Grand Avenue, Arroyo Grande, CA 93433