Verified Reviewer

On 12/31/2020 at 8:59am I visited my Rite Aid location to pick up a prescription. The Rite Aid #05824 Arroyo Grande, CA is my Drug store of choice, but I am not sure I am going to stay with Rite Aid, I have a CVS just down the road.

I waited for them to open at 9am and I could see that the Pharmacist was already there, but then the "Help" arrived at 9am and she began with signing into the computer/register. She was not wearing a mask, I said to her, "Did you forget your mask?" and she said, " No I get one when I go in there and she point to the area that has all the drugs to be filled. I said to her, "that means you walked through the store without a mask!! Your not suppose to do that!!" She did not say anything.

Here I am in a Drug store and the employees cant sent an example, it blew my mind.

I knew right away that I was going to contact Rite Aid Corporate and/or the CEO, which I still have to do.

The employees name was Gladys and I am sure the pharmacist heard me call her out. Very sad that this is how Rite Aid is represented.

Kitty Edwards

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#1970487

What a loser you are!

#1970566
@PissedConsumer1970487

Apparently not as much as you are.

#1981270
@Kitty E

Go take your estrogen pills fat hog!!

Rite Aid Reviews