Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

The Riteaid store located at Commercial Street in Salem Oregon is the worst drug store in which I have tried to get prescriptions filled.Every time I go there, there is a big problem, mix-up or incompetence.

Staff there are incapable of understanding a complete sentence, can't grasp the basis of the issue being explained to them, and are unwilling to try to help. Meanwhile, they are also very rude. I can only imagine how poorly they fill prescriptions if they can't even communicate. I could relate all the ugly details, but will just advise everyone to beware.

I can hope that all Riteaid stores are not that bad....... I was told that I should take my business elsewhere if I was unhappy there.

Trust me!!That will happen asap!!

Review about: Rite Aid Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Rite Aid, Santa Ana, CA Store 5759, Ice Cream Rite Aid "The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy! The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of..." Read more STAY AWAY from iHerb.com shipping to India customs issue Iherb "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more