11496 N Ventura Ave, Ojai, CA 93023, USA
1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I had a severe panic attack that had me needing to take a few more of my Valium than usual. I was released from the Emergency Room with a prescription of 10 units to get me by until my full prescription was ready for pick-up.

As I went to drop off my prescription the MANAGER (Shadi) was his first name. (Location: Oak View California) He started acting as if i was some kind of criminal questioning whether or not I was taking more than i was supposed to for recreational use and everyone in the pharmacy over heard this ABBUSE towards myself. This alone caused me to have more panic like symptoms as the MANAGER (SHADI) said he would trash my script from the E.R. and i would have to WAIT until my normal prescription was filled.

I now am having panic attack due to this CORRUPTION and DISRESPECT towards myself who has always been an honest loyal customer.

I find this ABSOLUTELY unnaceptable that a manager had to "Police" me and make me feel like a criminal when i just needed to have 10 of my Anxiety medication filled to make it until the 2 days that were left until my main script was to be filled. VERY UPSET AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY REGARDING BEING HARRASSED IN FRONT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS AND STAFF.

Review about: Rite Aid Manager.

Comments