1.4
Prescription Services

I was talking with another customer, about an item. I told her she may use my plenti if the item was on sale.

The guy at the register who is always rude every time I am in the store, told me I’m not allowed to use it. I don’t work for your company, I don’t have to abide by your employee rules. I spoke to manager, who told him to stop with his nasty sarcasm, he got worse. I have spent a lot of money in your store, I will boycott your store if I ever see this nasty employee again.

His name is Roy. Night shirt at 4910Broadway, New York, NY 10034. I wanted to report him before for mocking and talking nasty to me.

I avoid him like the plague, I can’t believe you have hired such a rude, moody person. Most of the employees are very nice, he’s an absolute nightmare.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rite Aid Manager.

Comments

The rudest associate I have ever encountered in any store is Alberto. He works in Venice, CA store #05485.

I have seen him be rude with several customers, he has refused to check if something was in stock for me and he always looks to get into some kind of argument. I have written multiple complaints about him.

He should not work in customer service. I hope corporate somehow sees this and does something about it.

I would like to know if Dogs are allowed in the store, or is it just for certain people. This is the 3rd time I've been in the Dunbar W.v..

store and saw a dog in there with its owner .

But when I brought my dog in I was told that they were not allowed in the store. I would like to know why the rules only apply to certain people?