Buffalo, New York

i Clarence jones 716-895-2503 want to rite aid to get my medication.at 1070 genesee buffalo,n.y14211.however,after being ask my name date of birth 4 time I was given the wrong mediction.if it wasn't for my wife I would have taken it.

who knows it my have killed me. I am thinking of legal action

hopefully you will handle this situation.clarence jones 25 goemble ave.buffalo,n.y.14211 time it happen around 4;00p.m. the medication was for a lady d.o.b. 8/5/50 .

she my have problems with this herself.I can't beleave that you allow worker to oversee,a life or death misstake

Review about: Wrong Medication Prescription.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

anonymous

I hope you get all kinds of unsolicited mail, crank phone calls, etc.for publishing all of your private information on a public web site.

This isn't the Rite Aid site, it is a general complaint site.

Now, where did you learn how to capitalize, punctuate, and use grammar.All of the above are horrendous, the way you used them.

Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - CVS Customer Service Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I am a very unhappy customer. This morning I went into the store #4014 to purchase four (4) $500.00 Visa Gift cards and the store clerk, "Josephine" absolutely refused to..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more