i Clarence jones 716-895-2503 want to rite aid to get my medication.at 1070 genesee buffalo,n.y14211.however,after being ask my name date of birth 4 time I was given the wrong mediction.if it wasn't for my wife I would have taken it.

who knows it my have killed me. I am thinking of legal action

hopefully you will handle this situation.clarence jones 25 goemble ave.buffalo,n.y.14211 time it happen around 4;00p.m. the medication was for a lady d.o.b. 8/5/50 .

she my have problems with this herself.I can't beleave that you allow worker to oversee,a life or death misstake

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

I hope you get all kinds of unsolicited mail, crank phone calls, etc.for publishing all of your private information on a public web site.

This isn't the Rite Aid site, it is a general complaint site.

Now, where did you learn how to capitalize, punctuate, and use grammar.All of the above are horrendous, the way you used them.

Rite Aid - Bad reaction to lip balm Rite Aid "Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick. I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Rite Aid, Santa Ana, CA Store 5759, Ice Cream Rite Aid "The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy! The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more