Verified Reviewer

The Rite Aid I go to is off the Hwy 101 at Walnut Ave., Greenfield, Ca. I moved to this area 4 1/2 yrs.

ago and this Pharmacy is MY Pharmacy! The Pharmacist, Erick left Rite Aid to start his own Pharmacy. Erick always ordered my name brand -NOT Generic (generic is not as efficient at pain management as name brand NORCO.

When Erick left I was sure I would not be able to get the NORCO. (The Pharmacist has to special order NORCO).

BUT I was wrong! The Pharmacist Thu (pronounce 2) Picked right up and took care of me!! I call her a week before my RX is due, Thu (2) orders the NORCO. I check with her with her on my way to Dr.

so that I can tell my Dr. to check No or not. There was one month Rite Aids distributor didnt have any NORCO available. Thu (2) even took the time to phone me!

Thank You Thu! I broke my Back at work on the airline resulting in 9 level Back Fusion and have been told I will need pain management forever! It is some comfort to have the Name Brand instead of Generic Brand.

The Greenfield Rite Aid Employees are ALL smiling in this Very busy store, say Hi Peggy! My husband picks up my RXs on his way home from work, he too gets Hi Ron!

It is nice when you are at a Pharmacy to get your pain management medication to be greeted with a Friendly Smile!

When I first moved to this area, I phoned around to try and find A Pharmacy that was friendly And could Take care of my needs. Amber W. Pharmacy Tech answered my call. She is so helpful, kind and smart!!

Thu(2) and;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Amber are great! All of the Pharmacy team are very good at their job.

You have a real Asset for Rite Aids Pharmacy!!

I am so that these hardworking people are MY Pharmacy. The pharmacist Thu (2) is Very nice, caring and very Smart!

Thank You Greenfield Rite Aid Pharmacy!!

Sincerely,

Peggy Gorrell

User's recommendation: Smile!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rite Aid Norco Prescription Refill.

Location: 650 Walnut Avenue, Greenfield, CA 93927