Update added by user Jun 08, 2016
We find it reprehensible to patronize merchants who continue selling cancer-causing products
Original review posted by user Jun 07, 2016
We hereby testify for a living planet in peril, witness to grim warnings and shocking consequences.Whereas RITEAID and WALGREENS are major suppliers of pharmaceutical and health-care products, they are also hypocritical purveyors of addictive tobacco products proven to cause debilitating and fatal diseases.
As consumers, we find that many companies are reprehensible in blatant indifference to the direct and indirect deadly effects of smoking.
Moreover, this irrefutable threat to the greater public well-being and detriment to national health care cost lies at the doorways of all merchants of death.This complaint will contribute to the national urgency to ban the sale of cigarettes.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sale of cancer causing tobacco products
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought some drugs online with Canadian Health & Care Mall. Then get a surface mail notice from Canadian Border Control that they wanted to inspect a package (apparently..."
- "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I bought a long coat at the end of last season and the coat does nothing but shed feathers on every item I wear. I need to use a..."
- "Rep lies to customer and claims he worked with the customers current power and electric company, turned out he was from North American Power and have no affiliation with the..."