Update added by user Jun 08
We find it reprehensible to patronize merchants who continue selling cancer-causing products
Original review posted by user Jun 07
We hereby testify for a living planet in peril, witness to grim warnings and shocking consequences.Whereas RITEAID and WALGREENS are major suppliers of pharmaceutical and health-care products, they are also hypocritical purveyors of addictive tobacco products proven to cause debilitating and fatal diseases.
As consumers, we find that many companies are reprehensible in blatant indifference to the direct and indirect deadly effects of smoking.
Moreover, this irrefutable threat to the greater public well-being and detriment to national health care cost lies at the doorways of all merchants of death.This complaint will contribute to the national urgency to ban the sale of cigarettes.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sale of cancer causing tobacco products
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "I bought a long coat at the end of last season and the coat does nothing but shed feathers on every item I wear. I need to use a..."
- "Rep lies to customer and claims he worked with the customers current power and electric company, turned out he was from North American Power and have no affiliation with the..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."