State: Michigan Clear all filters (19 of 742 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Rite Aid in Kalamazoo, Michigan - Tried to obtain coupons, told I could not ????

I have been looking for coupons for your hair color for a long time on computer, newspaper, etc. Finally tried computer again (first time that I can recall finding site) & was told that I had used up my limit? How could this be? I have never rec'd coupons from you directly that I know of, just once in awhile at Rite Aid, or paper. Please let me know about this confusion asap. Do you have my name or address confused with someone else? I really like your products, especially your hair color. Thank you for your help in this matter. Lenore Weber

Coupons often times have a lot of gray area on what is allowed and what isn't. I know that with manufacture coupons that there is a limit to four like coupons for the same product per house hold per day.

A loop hole for rite aid customer's is to do separate transactions using separate wellness+ cards that have different phone numbers. With other coupons it can be trickier and the on duty manager should be able to inform you of the proper practice in a particular transaction.

Review
#352030 Review #352030 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rite Aid in Monroe, Michigan - Why did I receive a 15% off coupon and then not be able to use it on sale merchandise?

I was given a coupon and then didn't even get to utilize it after shopping for nearly 30 to 45 minutes! I also had a coupon for $2.00 off from a former purchase that had expired 2 weeks prior and they would not accept that either. Not too happy w/the rite aid coupon program. Feel rather negative about the fact that they would not budge. Can rite aid explain this for being a reward customer? email sleonard990@yahoo.com. Have other people had this same experience? If so, I'd like to hear from you. Let me hear from others or else an 800 # that I can talk to. Thanks!

+UP Reward coupons are the same to Rite Aid as a manufacture coupon, with the same redeemable restrictions. The terms of the coupon are dictated by the manufacturer, including the expiration date.

If the coupon is taken after this date, the whole deal is null and void, and any benefit for participating in this sale would be useless to Rite Aid, affecting it's profit from the sale and it's relationship concerning future promotions with this manufacturer.

If the coupon is expired, please don't ask for it to be taken, because if it is the manufacturer doesn't even know that it is being used, because it can't be scanned, and the info recorded. Let's be reasonable, and not expect more than we would require if the shoe was on the other foot.

I have no idea why you received a 15% off coupon, Rite Aid only gives out one time 10% off coupons on the bottom of your receipt when you reach the 250 point mark.

The reason why you were not able to use the discount is because Rite Aid gives you the better deal. If the on sale item is more of a % off than the % off you have, Rite Aid is going to give you the sale price. The same goes for the reward customers who have 20% off of EVERY DAY purchases. Every day purchases are purchases that are NOT on sale.

The reason why you could not use the $2 off expired coupon is because it is expired. Rite Aid does not receive the money from an expired coupon, even the up reward coupons. This is a corporate policy, you can not expect cashiers, who are very expendable, to honor a expired coupon against policy.

The number you could call to find out more information is 1-800-RITE-AID.

I hope this was helpful to you.

It said "not to be combined with other offers" right on the coupon you had.

This is easy, you all have the dumbest problems, next?

Review

Rite aid would not hold product till I arrived

I called rite aid on western ave in guilderland ny and asked the employee (Sandy) to hold an item till I could pick it up the next day. She refused and when I got there (half hour ride) the item was sold. Poor customer service!!!! In the time of holiday and time where people are fighting for customers I was shocked on how rude this employee was to me. So after getting there and they had sold the christmas item I wanted I left the store and went across the street to cvs and spent over 300 dollars. I guess rite aid doesn't need the business. Wouldn't know it by the stocks being 1.30

You deal realize that NO store holds Christmas items during the holiday season. There is no guarantee you would've showed up so they sell it to someone in the store who wants it and is a guaranteed sale. Thats the common sense of the business world to go with the guaranteed sale.

You expect too much. During holidays it's first come first serve.

Clearly there were more people than you wanting this item.

If this item was such a demand I'm sure you weren't the first person requesting to hold it too. I bet if you asked again during a slow season people would hold item, but holidays are crazy.

I guess Rite Aid got the business because they sold the item. They don't make money holding an item.

Rite Aid in Grand Blanc, Michigan - Pharmacy

Rite Aid pharmacy in Grand Blanc, MI does not care about their customers. They overcharge on the prescriptions and lie their way out of it. Do not do business with any Rite Aid store. I had a card for epiduo stating that I was to pay no more than $35.00 dollars - when I went to pick up the prescription they backed off the card and stated that I had to pay $172.00. I have never had this problem with this card at this store before. What is the problem now. I will never shop their again. The female employee lied.
Review

Rite Aid in Lansing, Michigan - Rite-Aide wellness card needed?

Fool me once Rite-Aide. And you may keep your beloved wellness card database. BIG SIGNS of sales small print on the wellness card needed. In my opinion this is the modern day bait n' switch game all over again. Yup I predict your sales profits will jump then decline quickly. People do not like to feel burned. Wow I need 58 words for this database to work how rude. What is wrong with short and sweet? Sometimes one just has to laugh how ridiculous things are getting. Yes indeed. Fill it with filler. All makes sense doesn't it?
#662030

Actually, sales have gone up since that program began. You can't read a sign or take two minutes to fill out a little form? Your problem.

Actually, Walgreens doesn't have a card, and CVS allows the use of a "store" card to purchase sale items. In discussing this Rite Aid in Holden, Ma as well as their Customer Service person it appears they really don't care, nor could be bothered about it. As stated "its their policy".

Your right, they are late to the game, and falling further...

So, I wont shop their any more. Holden, Ma has two other accommodating Pharmacy's...

Ps. And now I'm actually mad enough to blog and tell others...assume that's in their ROI/profits calculator somewhere.

COBBCITY

I'm sorry, while I too hate carrying around dozen store cards, CVS and almost every supermarket I can think of requires a store card (just like Wellness Plus)for you to get sale prices. The concept sounds brand new to you. Sadly, Rite Aid is late to this.

Review
#197079 Review #197079 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rite aid advertises stuff they already sold

well went to rite aid last year still buggs me, well the ad said so much off of summer stuff, well i get in there and ask where it is cant find it, the guy says well that stuff already sold before the ad came out , i was confused, i was like huh? he said well they put that in the ad incase theres anything left, i said well why dont they check before they put it in the ad, he said well that would be too hard for them , well dont worry about me driving 10 miles for nothing, its better to inconveience me then themselves , well needless to say i havent been there since i dont need rite aid that bad

Hey, *** "Rite Aid Loyalist/ Drunken Irish ***"... if you two losers spent half as much energy trolling PC as you do making something of your lives, just think: you might actually be able to live on your own (as opposed to camping out in your Mom's basement) and *gasp*-- might even know for the first time what it's like to ***! :eek

#662033
@I Hate *** Trolls

Everything they said was correct and made perfect sense. Your response was 'trolling', and if I had to pick which of the three of you is likely to live in their parent's basement my choice would be you, hands down.

You act like a child, whereas they did not.

That being said, RA Loyalist and Irish are completely right. Stores get seasonal merchandise in one or two big shipments in the month leading up to the date when the seasonal merchandise is actually set on the salesfloor. After that it is not replenished.

It cannot be reordered.

The ads are printed for all stores in that region, weeks ahead of time. Expecting the flyer at your local store to completely accurately portray the product on hand is beyond ridiculous.

Why did you not get your parents to take you to Rite aid earlier? You are most likely 8 years old judging from your poor spelling and reasoning skills.(I remember the word "bug" being on my second grade spelling list and you misspelled it.) Rite Aid runs their ads for every store in the state country, so it all depends on which store you go to. The one your parents took you too, the summer items were sold out. From your letter it appears that you actually are old enough to drive. How did you even pass your driving test when you cannot spell simple second grade words nor reason like an adult? I don't think they need your service, with your lack of education you probably don't spend much money there anyway because you most likely don't have a well paying job. Ever heard of puncuntation?

Right Aid Royalist

This person has the reasoning skills of an eight year old, what do you expect? Not only that she acts like one as well, throws a temper tantrum when the items she wanted were not in stock.

Its very easy to tell when someone just has not worked retail or fast food, or any job of that sort in their lives. You just look through your tiny little peep hole in life and expect the perfect scenario being a customer.

Rite Aid is a nation wide store broke down into regions. A thousand stores could be in your region. They print the Ad having to assume that the product is still in stock. Now because the one store you went to doesn't have the one product you want Rite Aid (or any store for that matter) is supposed to shred the thousands and thousands of Ads and reprint all of them stating that in the store that you stopped at is out of summer "stuff".

Brilliant.

Besides that it was seasonal merchandise, you didn't think to call and ask if SEASONAL (which means that summer 'stuff' only comes in at the beginning of summer) merchandise was in stock. Stop thinking like a customer, and start thinking like a logical human being.

View more comments (3)
Review

Rite Aid in Macomb, Michigan - I have gotton incorrect meds given to me & worthless care

I am writing you a letter about the entire store,my treatment from these people is awful & your people owe me for the treatment I get! Wrong meds are given to me,or they don't keep them in stock,& then I go without no medication,& I am a epileptic,I have NOT got any respect for these people at this rite aide because the way they have treated me is what I call the wrong aide,you people owe me for all the mis treatment I get from this store,JERRY BARBREE ps.what are you going to do for me as a costumer?

Rite Aid in Detroit, Michigan - Managers and part time pharmacy boss

I took in a script 3 weeks ago, to have it filled. the person was part time and this was on a Thursday. He said that they were out of the duri-gesic patches that I need/ I was told they would be ordered on Friday and they would be in on Tuesday. They were not in and I was called the following Wednesday night and was told the ware house was outof them and I would have to go to different stores to see if they had them. in mean time i talked to linda I thing is manager, She could care less if I got my medicine or not.She ran and hide in her office, and would not talk to me.I got the patches today after I went to Dearborn to pick them up

Dont worry about what the manager is and is not responsible for you dont know what they go through walk a day in thier shoes and then say that...i doubt u still will

Since when is the front end manager responsible for the pharmacy? The pharmacy has a Pharmacy manager.

This is due to federal regulations regarding prescription medication. You have a problem with the pharmacy, talk to the pharmacy manager. You have a problem with toilet paper not being in stock, talk to the Store Front end manager. They are two seperate businesses, with two seperate license.

Of course the manager doesn't have any say in whether you get your prescriptions. She does not have a pharmacy license.

wait so you are complaining that that were nice enough to call you. So you would rather drive down there to find out this info.

And sory but if they don't have it they don't have it. what is the manager suposed to do?

Loss

Rite Aid Drug Stores

I used to work at the Rite AID in Saginaw MI. I was fired because the manager thought I was talking to the police about her sleeping with another employee"s 14 year old son. Thats rape here in Michigan. I was turned into Loss Prevention as a thief,but it was the manager and her friends who were doing the stealing and blaming other innocent employee"s. As with our District Manager (Frank M.)and Loss Prevention(Brad S.) they took the managers (Becky) side, and I was fired for cash shortages on my till. Becky and her friend Connie (the mother of the 14yr old boy) did all my checkouts and I didnt know anything was wrong untill they confronted me and fired me. You bet Im pissed, I will call the police and local news agencies to get the word out to as many people as I can ! Dont take your sons into a Saginaw Mi. Rite Aid

the above story is most likely being a x manager for the co...this is just the tip of the iceberg...i personally have had contact with more then one employee...i have seen them take money from tills to set a person up....the advancement is a joke..if your not liked you have a problem...i worked in the sf bay area...and had a district manager call and cuss me out on my answering machine...they keep there stores so low in labor impossibe to provide any real customer service.....i could go on...

this could not have happened

View more comments (1)