WOW! What can i say? usually i will not let anyone bring me to their dirty level.

I'd had trouble with an pre paid paypal mastercard i bought earlier in the day. (that's another story in it's self!

I was advised to visit rite aid and purchase a money pack- paypal with the master card that was finally activated after 9 hours, so that i could add the funds to an existing paypal account.

I enter the store speak to 2 feet high Asian clerk, she has an attitude out of this world didn't speak and never made eye contact.

Handing her the card , " how much do you want on here" nasty attitude.. I'm thinking wow, so i say $485.00 she looks up yells 485!! im thinking YES.. with a smack of her lips, "we dont take debit cards on these purchases" ( per mastercard they are to accept it) i try telling the rude dwarf i was told to come into the store and purchase this card with the mastercard, she rudely steps away from me in mid sentence call the NAPPY HEADED HAIRLESS THING from the back (so called manager).

She comes up with a frown on her face. I tried to explain to her the situation, she cuts me off, ( im now on the phone with paypal) the rep tells her its their policy to accept purchases by customers bearing the cards, she didn't want to hear it. "Well honey, im not going to take that card because there is not a name on it, (im thinking) *** *** its a prepaid card!! of course there is no name on it i just bought it hours ago!!.

Several, other customers are looking on us at this time, i held my cool as long as i could and let her nappy headed *** have it! i came unglued!! Other customers are telling her they have purchased several gift cards and others with their debit or credit cards in the store.. still she has her ground and she's standing on it. very hostile,rude,illiterate,unprofessional, uneducated heffer i have ever met in my life. And they wonder why they are treated the way they are.

Attitude is every thing and has no place when dealing with the public. I asked to see her manager she pops her collar, im it! i told her you sure are "it" what that it is i will not lower myself to explain to you here. Others waiting in line begin to put items down and walk out in disgust of this trick. looked more like she should have been working a street corner than in anyone's business!

I'm sick of seeing honest good people mistreated and nothing to be done.

Our power is in our pockets, STOP USING THESE BIG BUSINESSES THAT DOESN'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT US!

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE IN THIS WORLD TO ME THAN A NASTY ATTITUDE FROM A NASTY LOOKING PERSON. with 4 teeth at the top, 2 1/2 at the bottom with breath smelling over the counter like her mouth is Rotten.

Not all my Black women act this way, but one's such as this trifling chicken head, with no hair on the sides and with that GOD AWFUL NAPPY WEAVE just burns me to the core!.

Its sad some of us are treated the way we are.

If your in customer service, always remember, everyone has a story! you never know what one has went through or going through.

S.E.C = SMILE-EYE CONTACT-COMMENT!

YOU CANT GO WRONG!.

the lil 2 foot Aisian i never got a chance to get in her ***!

***********STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE**********

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

You're a sad RACIST person. No wonder the employee didn't like you.

Seattle, Washington, United States #801838

I WROTE THE STATEMENT AND I STAND BY IT I MEANT IT WILL TELL HER MAMA AND YOURS JUST WHAT I SAID HERE!, NONE OF YOU KNOW ME AND IF YOU WORK IN ANY RETAIL YOU BEST WATCH OUT!I HAVE SINCE STARTED TO DO "SECRET SHOPPING" I HOPE AND PRAY I RUN INTO SOME OF YOU LOUD MOUTH KOW'S ON HERE, I LIKE YOU WHEN ENTERING ANY BUSINESS TO SPEND MY HONEST HARD WORKED FOR DOLLAR EXPECT YOU TO SHOW ME THE UT MOST RESPECT, IT'S TIME OUT FOR BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

NO! I DID NOT HAVE ANY ATTITUDE WHEN ENTERING THIS PLACE YES I EXPECTED THEM TO HONOR A PRODUCT IN WHICH THEY SOLD, THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE WHEN T COMES TO TREATMENT OF ANY PERSON, BE IT EMPLOYEE OR CUSTOMER! OYOU STAND BACK AND LET THEM TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AND MAKE YOU FEEL LESS THAN! I WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED, AND THAT'S DRAW ATTENTION TO THE WRONG!

even if does bring these caring ghouls who saw fit to voice their unwanted and uncared for opinion! F ALL Of you! this is AMERIKKKA JACK!

GET USED TO IT!

ONCE AGAIN!IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU HER OR THEM DOESNT MATTER

FKCU YOU!

:? :eek

to ***ED YOU OFF 2 #801840

Aren't you a little too old to throw temper tantrums or are you really seven years old. For you to insult someone just because they are Asian you need to work on your spelling and grammar. Then again perhaps you are seven years old your temper tantrum, spelling and grammar shows this.

First Born Triplet
to ***ED YOU OFF 2 Markham, Ontario, Canada #801842

What no personal reply for me. I am hurt. :sigh

I didn't make it too far into your rant to realize that you are a nasty racist human being. I cannot believe the words you used to describe the lady working and the attitude present in this 'complaint'. You really need to troll somewhere else for your free stuff.

to MyMoniker #801817

NO TROLLING HERE!What brought you here?

TROLLING who gives a *** what you think, i wrote it and i meant it!

i bet you think im a white guy to huh?silly kow *** OFF!

You are lower than the employee. Perhaps you should learn to be a classy person rather than a complete piece of ***.

to Anonymous #801815

pissed you off to huh?your no better!

what brought you to this site?

trolling?perhaps you should continue to lay on the couch and wait for your check!

*** OFF!

Dallas, Texas, United States #797382

B---- all i have to say is "You Are F------ Crazy".All of this because you could not use a F------ Card.Did it ever occur to you that certain companies have certain rule's and If these people choose to not accept a Credit Card this is "Their Right not to Accept The F------ Card.Just because whoever told you to go to "Rite Aide" and Purchase a Money Pack-paypal to activate the dam card could have taken the same amount of time to tell you that some companies does not explain to the customer that every card is not accepted at all companies "Point Blank".I am sure that their are other companies that you can activate your card at.Why did't you just leave and Go some other place.This action makes you yourself look "Crazy".It makes you look like your already upset before you got to "Rite Aide".Your card probably was not activated at the time you went to the "Rite Aide".So with that said who would you say "Looks Like A Total A--.WTF.

You need a severe attitude adjustment. I'm sure your bad attitude had something to do with your alleged bad treatment. Sounds to me like you should have some psychiatric care.