State: New York City: Rochester Clear all filters (7 of 742 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Rite Aid Prescription Refills And Transfers Review from Rochester, New York

I went into rite aid on spencerport rd rochester ny after working my night shift my back and neck were in so much pain i walked in back to the pharmacy and there is a foreighn clerk working i ask if my prescription was done she ignored no one was behind or infront of me she then finally answers after a few mintutes note that she was standing there doing nothing no magazine no work she then says go to the desk i do not talk to customers over here i said no problem next thing she takes my name my birth date with a real nasty attitude very nasty she then walks to the back grabs her phone gets on starts speaking in another language for ten minutes i say mam ive been working all night i have just left work my neck and backs killing me she says i have to pay cash i tell her i have insurance and she tells me i dont have insurance again i have to pay cash im like ok mam i will be back with my insurance card i go home call up there ...note.... Ive gotton my prescription only from rite aid my info has been in the system for years ive gone to rite aid in gates total diff people there who keeps customers happy and there also very respectfull i tell them my name date of birth and they give me my prescription i sign and walk out with no problem same with my grandmas and mothers prescriptions no problems at all i could honestly say she was very rude over the phone also in person while i was there im in pain very bad i called a 1800 number got connected and was left on hold for more than 15 min spencerport rd rite aid pharmasist hung up on me before loudly inturrupting me im in great pain on the couse hurting badly .......thank rite aid spencerport rd in gates !!!!
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Rite Aid in Rochester, New York - Shorting my script

You know I have been going to the Rite Aid in New Philly, Ohio for 4 months and I just picked up a script today. And I even told myself to count them but I did not. Because every month it seems that I am short and I stick to what my prescriptions and doctors say to take/do.. Well I just picked one up and I was 5 short and the pharmacist says she counted them twice. I said " Well you didn't hand me the bag? " Now , I have to wait until tomorrow until the head pharmacist comes in and hopefully they view thew cameras, there is a thief in that Rite-Aid
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Rite Aid in Rochester, New York - Pharmacist changing script without notice

Several occasions they pharmacy here has taken it upon themselves to change my script without contacting me or my dr. They blamed it on my insurance restrictions but I have no insurance to restrict them. They like to discriminate and have no care for customer service. once she verified that I had no insurance and stated that I should be able to get my full prescription she still refused to give it to me. everyone needs to be on their toes when dealing with this place to make sure you are getting what you are supposed to be getting and not getting screwed over.
LadyScot

The only change a pharmacist will, or can do, to a script is from a brand to a generic (or vice versa) or a dosage adjustment to save you money. ie: if your dosage is (1) 25 mg twice per day of so and so, he can change it to (2) 12.5 mg twice per day if the 12.5 mg is cheaper.

You are still taking the same dosage, just broken down.

Or the pharmacist can break a 90 days supply into 30 days supplies, or combining refills into 90 day supplies if they are available.

That is all. Nothing whatsoever illegal about that.

"Should" does not mean you definitely can. Maybe they change the script to something that would be cheaper for you to pay for since you don't have insurance.

My pharmacists does this for me all the time. As long as it's the same kind of medication, in the same drug class, there should be no problem.

Rite Aid

It seems everytime I go to shop at Rite Aid the sale tags are incorrectly labeled. Recently I bought a product specifically for the rebate of $15.00. However, apparently that refund tag was left on past the date of qualifying for a refund. I never would have bought the product in the first place. After many emails and phone calls I am told "Too bad." Lousy customer service. Makes me glad Walmart is coming! Goodbye Rite Aid! I am not the only one I have heard this complaint from either. Obviously the managment team does not take consumer complaints seriously.
Review

Rite Aid in Rochester, New York - Very hateful people that work in the pharmacy dept.

i had several bad experiences with rite aide pharmacy people in Oceana wv, they are very hateful and they have jumped down my throat several times the pharmasist,petra , and a three other girls that work back there.. for example i was wanting to fill my prescription and they always say it will be about an hour, so i asked didn't they have a 15 min. wait time and thats all it took for her to jump my case i said i didn't mean anything wrong by asking i was just wondering and said i'm sorry but there was no remorse on her part , there has like i said a few times like that one. so i have contacted another pharmacy about filling my meds there at least they will be more considerate..... i hope you could speak to them about their additudes for the sake of other people that may go there in the future ... p.s. the other rite aides in different areas such as pineville wv and beckley wv are very kind and thoughtful.... just saying

Ya I agree and you should check out the pharmacy I go to, I am on Antidepressants and must have my meds filled quickly sometimes or I get sick coming off this stuff,,,,anyhow the seems the more I needit the longer they make me wait,,,unprofessional rude and disrespectful !!! No Class or Customer Service, What was funny was the 15 minute rule they came up with lol more like 15 days. What a JOKE this store truly is,,,a manager at Riteaide actually had the NERVE to ask us to not post on this site but to call customer service first??Haha Another Joke,,,This store is for the employees not the Shopper and this *** card they have you have to be a god *** math genius to figure it friggin out and its just another way for them to rip ya off anyhow!

Make a formal complaint.

Rite Aid -Total Disrespect in the Pharmacy

I will never go into the Rite Aid on Rte 104, Williamson, NY again. Yesterday, I went to fill prescriptions and with out asking me they hand me 4 pills out of 20 of a common antibiotic and tell me to pick up the rest today! Meanwhile, I paid the co-payment. Are you serious, Rite Aid? It is the season for antibiotics and you don't have them on hand? I hear that is common place for Rite Aid to be out of prescription medicines now that I am reading complaints. It sounds to me like the whole orporation is guilty of poor customer service. I did not like the fact that they did not even tell me they were out. They just took it upon themselves to decide for me that I would have to come out of the house today and drive to pick up the rest of my prescription. I let it slide though. I go to pick it up today and this repulsively obese woman wants to charge me another co=pay. I told her I paid it and she argues with me and is not helpful in the least. She has an attitude and is laughing at me to her co=worker. I tell her I want the managers name and she says he is right here, but no one comes forward. I am in my car at the drive through. Well tell me if "Mark, the Manager" is right there then why in the world isn't he coming to me to see what the problem is. What a sorry excuse for a pharmacy! I went to complain to Rite Aid on the internet, but I did not see a number. All I saw was complaints written by others about Rite Aid horrible customer service. Please boycottt your local Rite Aid until they changed their awful ways towards their customers! Thank you, Celia

1800RITEAID complaint hotline. It's on your receipt.

Where do u work so I can act the same there..I guess your the only one in need for meds... a pharmacy can only order so much not there fault your sick eith dirty germs

nikalseyn

Your first mistake was using the drive up window. Or are you crippled and cannot walk.

If you can, indeed walk, then what you should have done, at the counter, is tell them "to just forget the whole thing and give me my prescription slip back, I will go to another drug store."

I have had this happen at a Meijers pharmacy and it indeed does happen they will run out of common pills, especially antibiotics in season. Don't necessarily blame Rite Aid for the shortage, but as for the fat slob behind the counter-------.

View more comments (2)
Review

Rite Aid in Rochester, New York - OUt of stock item for over a month- still advertised

I can't believe you continue to advertise the item: 5 piece tray table set for $24.99 WHEN your stores in the Greece (Rochester) area do not have it in stock. I desperately needed the item during the holiday so I went to the newest Rite aid store on West Ridge Rd. Of course the store was out of the item. A wonderful manager called 9 of the nearest stores, realizing how important the location of this item was to me.. None of these stores had the item in stock. I was told that most of the stores had received only 1 of the item . Please don't advertise an item that will not be readily available. June Crosby

unfortunaqtely it is a ditribution center problem and is out of our hands. it is even more frustrating for those of us who work there.

Funny how the Spam (ham) at our local Rite Aid had been advertised for two weeks, but they've been out of stock for two months straight. I go back and check every week, but the shelf still remains empty. It frustrates me whenever I go to Rite Aid the first day the sale starts only to find that many things are already out of stock.

Contact Rite Aid Customer Service