Pepperell, Massachusetts

I have been buying nicorette gum for 14 years(im addicted) i buy it at the rite aid in pepperell mass all the time, the last time i went in the cashier would not sell it to me because i didnt have my id.Im 47 years old,and i was pissed.

Is there any common sense anymore?

I will not go to that store ever again, too bad they lost my business and i will recommend friends not to go there.I understand that you have to be 18 to buy it, but why do they card someone who is OBVIOUSLY over 18

This person wrote the review because of "no common sense" of rite aid cashier from Rite Aid. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rite Aid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no common sense. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Cvs Pharmacy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rite Aid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1226567

store policy is store policy.If they make an exception for you, they'd have to do it for everyone.

Next time bring your ID, simple solution.That's life.

Liberty Hill, Texas, United States #1226559