Verified Reviewer

3.8

After the third day of shopping at the Rite Aid in San Pedro on Western, they still had NO sanitary wipes or hand sanitizers. So I asked when I was going to find sanitary wipes or sanitizer, when entering the store.

I asked why not, the employees had gloves and sanitizers, but none for customers upon entering the store. As I was using the Western Union phone to send money, I thought it wise to mention that I felt wipes would be important. At which point Lenard said that they didn't have and no other store did either. After I said I thought was not safe or smart he mentioned that he was not going to send my W.U.order.

So I went next door to Vons and grabbed a few wipes at their entry and walked back to Rite Aid, wiped the phone down, sent my W.U and walked to check out. Where Lenard continued to lecture me about the fact that I dissed him by walking next door for wipes. It had gotten intense from the beginning and I should have not said that if they (Rite Aid's store management) had been a little more astute and had kept enough sanitizers until the next delivery it would have been helpful during this 'pandemic'. It's sad that after frequenting the store for 5 years and though I really like every employee (save for Lenard) this was a shock and could have been avoided had he said "sorry sir we're all out of wipes, here is the way we will sanitize the W.U.

phone". Unfortunately under the circumstances Rite Aid doesn't care about it's customer's health, so I might have to frequent CVS, at least until the pandemic ends.

User's recommendation: Avoid Rite Aid until if and when they get sanitizers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rite Aid Sanitary Conditions.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rite Aid Cons: Rude employee.

Location: 28100 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90732