3.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for several items. First, it took them 3 days after I placed my order to ship it, then two of my items were back-ordered and I was NOT notified of this until my package came and I had to call Customer Service to find out where my items were.

Lastly, I ordered an item in the color pink. What I received was a COMPLETELY different color. The customer service rep stated customers receive whatever color the warehouse has in stock. This is unacceptable to me.

I am a paying customer; if the item description says pink, I EXPECT my item to be pink! Not ordering again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving what i paid for. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of rite aid customer care. Rite Aid needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rite aid customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rite Aid. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: CVS Pharmacy.

Comments