186 Main St, Hudson, MA 01749, USA

EVERY TIME I FILL A RX IN HUDSON MASS THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH MY DRUG.TODAY I WAS FILLING EYE DROP DORZOLAMIDE WHICH I HAVE BEEN ON FOR 7 YEARS..

THE PHARMACY WOULD NOT FILL IT AS SHE SAID IN JANUARY I GOT A 30 DAY SUPPLY... HOW CAN I HAVE 90 DAY SUPPLY OF AN EYE DROP THAT SAYS ON MY BOX NEED NEW REFILL ON 2/21/16. ALSO. THIS WOULD BE A HEALTH ISSUE TO USE THE SAME DROPPER FOR 3 MONTHS..

I HAVE THE SAME ML AND BOTTLE AS 7 YEARS AGO SO HOW CAN THIS BE A 90 DAY SUPPLY. PHARMACIST SAID NEW RULES OUT FROM UNITEED HEALTH CARE THAT CAN ONLY BE 90 DAYS.. I CALLED UHC AND THE LADY TOLD ME THAT RITE AID IS THE ONE MAKING THE MISTAKE AND TRYING TO FILL THIS AS 90 DAY SUPPLY.. UHC SAID THEY RAN IT THROUGH AS 30 DAYS SUPPLY WITH NO ISSUE...

AGAIN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH THE PHARMACIST IN HUDSON MASS AT RITE AID....I WILL MOVE ALL BACK TO CVS ASAP BUT JUST NEED TO REPORT THIS MESS.

Review about: Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Supplement.

I didn't like: Always an issue every time i fill a rx.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rite Aid Pharmacist
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion