5530 Lake Isabella Blvd, Lake Isabella, CA 93240, USA
2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I was purchasing syringes to inoculate my litter of puppies. Everything was fine until the pharmacist overheard I was using them for dogs.

He stepped in and limited my order to 10, his reason was because he needed the rest for "customers". He never checked inventory and the cashier that was helping was clearly embarrased by him. I asked if it was a law or store policy and he spent 3 minutes rambling about veteranary use, finally concluding that it was neither. As a business owner I would formally write up, or fire this man as he denied a sale without reason.

This is retail sales folkes, simple stuff.

I would have understood if he pulled up the inventory on the terminal he was standing at, explained that he was low, and needed to make sure to have enough to accommodate other customers until a replacement order arrived. Instead he embarrased himself, the cashier and the company.

Comments

I have a otc card and i am given on my card a certain ammount that iam allowed to spend.i was at Rite aide at smith street in perth amboy on july the third 2018 and i purchased some medicines and was rudely told by the cashier that i was purchasing to much medicines.That was very wrong and it made me feel bad because iam allowed to purchase up to a certain ammount the cashier s hv nothing to do with what iam purchasing because i hv a right to purchase it or the otc program never would hv given me the card that was so rude of that woman to speak to me like that iam considering taking all of my business elsewhere.smh