Prescription Services

I’m on a daily meditation. My doctor calls in my prescriptions and the pharmacist said it was to early to be filled.

It’s two days early. My insurance will let me get them two days early. This is a new pharmacist at the store I go to and he has done nothing but give me a hard time. I know other people who get theirs filled two to three days early.

I’m going to have to quit going to Rite aid because I’m tired of being treated like a kid. I’m 62 years old and I don’t need this kinda stuff. There are other pharmacies I can go to. The Rite aid is in Swartz Creek Michigan and I don’t think I’ll be going back.

I had a death in the family and have to go out of state and I had to call my insurance company in order for me to get them filled. Now the pharmacist said he won’t fill any more of my prescriptions early anymore and he put a note on my profile saying not to fill my prescriptions a couple of days early.

I didn’t have a problem until they got a new pharmacist. I have been going here for years and now I’m gonna go to a different pharmacy.

Review about: Rite Aid Pharmacist.

Comments

in 2000 I was as pharmacist in REDDING CALIFF I PROCESSES 3.74 OLD EXPIRED MERHNDISE GOES TO THE WHITE THE STORE MANAGER CAME AND INFLATED THE THE AMOUNT TO 374,00 DALLORS BY VERTAIN KEYS SHE MANIPULATED

SO I PROCESSED MORE AND CALLED THE MANAGER AND SHE INFLATED THE VALUES TO 64,000.000 .00 S O WA PISSED COPY ALL REPORTS AND SEND TOE TO THE SOCK EXCHANGES 12 BOARD MEMBERS SO RITE WAS FIMED 33.000.000.00 3 MILON I CAME TO NY GEO9T A BONUS AND TURNED THEN TO TO THE D E A SERIOUS NARCO VIOLATION WAS 50,00,0000.00 GOVER COMMUTED THATA 5 MILLS , SO NOW THEY CLAIMED THESE PEMALTIES AS EXPENSES I AM READY TO FILE A 3949 A INOME TAX VASIONS ANY EXTRA INFORMATIONS IT IS MUH APPRECIATED BY THEIR PHARAMCISTS