on 4/16/2018, I was printed out a receipt that stated i will receive a 100$ bonus cash reward, then when i went online i was told i wasn't going to get the 100$ cash reward because of an error, that rite aid did, and that i was to be given a 1$. i should be entitled to that 100$ because it was rite aid Fault no mines.

i talked to a woman named Michelle S and her supervisor I'NNETTE G . ( who couldn't resolve anything and was not helpful) I was treated unfairly. Also, i am a very loyal customer to Rite Aid, its like my go to store whenever i need anything under sun. just so mad about the way she handled me.

i was even fair enough to accept half of what i was offered originally, but no she wasn't offering anything over 1$. shaking my head

Equilla

Review about: Rite Aid Deal.

Reason of review: BonusCash Reward.

I didn't like: Offer of a 1.

Comments

Are you for real? You should have earned a dollar and you got a dollar!

You are not being awarded a 100 because the purchase you made didn't earn it. The bottom of your receipt may be missing the decimal but the upper part clearly states you earned a dollar!

Perhaps this printer is malfunctioning missing a line. Your whole sales isn't even $100!

to Former manager #1513741

Didn’t write the review for your opinion . Here’s a tip , SAY-LESS! Enjoy your summer honey