Resolved

Had an issue with a pharmacist there, have been for years contacted the right people for complaint and I no longer get my prescriptions filled there. Rude, unprofessional and I dislike it.

My issue is resolved. All customers ask for is professionalism and not attitude from pharmacists. Smile while serving customers! I was refused when asked to use a discount card.

She was so lazy to the point that she didn't want to make the phone call to the number on the discount card to help me (the customer) save money!

Isn't that her job? Then told me to read the card when it didn't come up to the expected price.

Beautifulone1 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rite Aid. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rite Aid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: CVS Pharmacy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rite Aid and rite aid pharmacist for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments