The manger at store 4588 is the worse in there all ways have a auttidue like she is better than any one

Review about: Rite Aid Manager.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Rudepplsuck

Sounds like a cashier at a Rite Aid near where I live, too.I submitted a review about a cashier who gave me an attitude but the ppl here insist on implying that I must have done something to warrant this.

I've told them over and over that I didn't, and that I have friends who've had bad experiences with the same cashier, but the implied accusations continue.Thanks to the many anonymous posters for not believing me or fathoming that sometimes there are some conceited cashiers out there.

Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Mylan Lidocaine Patch Review Mylan "These are the worst excuse for a pain patch that I have ever had to use! Pure greed when into the low quality and utter uselessness of this medical product..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - They did not honor a valid coupon. Cvs Pharmacy "I got a coupon for a free L-Oreal Root Rescue worth about $9.50 with the purchase of a L-Oreal Hair color product, and made a special trip to CVS this..." Read more Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more