In May, my mother decided to go to Rite Aid to purchase Maxi Pads.The price was supposed to be $2 because of a sale and so my mother went up to the counter and the cashier said that it came up to $5.

My mom said that it was total bs so she asked the cashier if she can see the manager. So the manager walks towards the counter and my mother told the manager about what happened and he claimed that my mother switched the prices around. I found this out because i was over my grandparent's on a Friday night and my mother came in all upset.

So my mother called corporate and all that Rite Aid gave was a gift card, but the manager was not fired.Rite Aid should look at their security cameras before accusing someone of doing something that they didn't do.

Review about: Rite Aid Cashier.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

A lot of want to bes work as security in Rite Aid.A suburban Phila store has a paranoid security guard that follows just about anyone around the store.

He's obvious about it and can afford to do it since the store is so slow. The other store staff should be worried about customer service and not playing a game of private eye gotcha.

Yes keep fraud and theft in mind but the priority should be customer service until proven they are proven to be thieves.Suspicions don't count.

So...you are complaining because your mother did something that's illegal?

Or are you complaining because you can't afford $3??

SHE IS NOT IN JAIL.SHE DID NOT CHANGE THE PRICES AROUND SO UNLESS YOU WERE THERE SHUT YOUR *** MOUTH BECAUSE I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH EVERYBODY'S HORRIFIC COMMENTS.*** YOU

to Skullpuppy #808674

How about now, skullpuppy? Mom in jail? Any other adventures to report?

to Skullpuppy Los Angeles, California, United States #815491

Looks like someone needs a diaper change and a nap. Grow up.

Hey skullpuppy! Mom in jail yet? Give us an update on your crazy life!

Not all Rite Aids have cameras throughout the store.Usually just one camera at the entrance and some outside.

That doesn't mean they record who comes in there either.Some people are notorious for changing signs, but a simple explanation about the price and error of the sticker should have been made.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #772238

To same anonymous.Nothing wrong with your English.

I can tell you were not accusing her, her mother, her dog ect of switching the tags. The problem is the way she read it.

In other words the problem is skullpuppy's reading of English, not your written English.She is angry at the manager and taking her anger out on others.

The tapes were reviewed.I am sorry I got angry at you.

I just thought you were the manager because you said the same thing he said. Perhaps someone else switched the tags. He was not addressing my mother but he was implying she did because she had done this before. But right now I am really angry with Rite Aid.

They are pressing fraud charges against her and it is making her ill, she is not eating and losing weight. This was recently during Christmas. I am angry because at that time when they did accuse her indirectly she was not switching tags. This whole thing is not only causing her stress but financial things as well.

Our lawyer alone is taking this case for $5000.He said he may be able to get her off the fraud charge if she takes a lesser charge of theft.

to skullpuppy #772696

I apologize as well.I was trying to make a better perspective on things, and I ended up causing more problems.

I never meant for that because I just wanted to help.

I am also sorry to hear about the charges your mother is facing because that affects the whole family.I do hope things work out for the better really soon!