Product: Rite Aid Cashier Clear all filters (65 of 65 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Rite Aide

Within the time span of a year, I was told I needed to have a "wellness card" to receive sale prices at RITE AIDE . Today, I went to the local RITE AIDE to purchase ... and some Folgers Coffee. Now I only get the "sale price" if I have "UP+" the cashier and I didn't know what that was. So...Congratulations! You've joined the ranks of *** artist, in my book. Why not just fire the person coming up with these ideas that only suceed in annoying your customers (not to mention, potential new customers) and use the money to just have a reasonable price that attracts business. I have better things to do with my time and can shop at any number of other places.

This poster is obviously an *** who didn't understand that the coffee was not on sale, it just came with a +UP coupon after purchase. No one takes time to read the sale signs and that is why there is so much confusion among customers.

If a sale sign says "you pay $3.99 with $1+UP is like paying $2.

99" the customers ignore everything before the $2.99 bit. It is frustrating and beyond annoying.

@Alicia

why do you silly store people think it should be difficult to buy things and why do any of you think people want to do tricks for you to get a cheaper price. If there is any stupidity it is the store people.

Everytime I go in there they usually scan the card on their register before they even ask for mine so I don't know if they're building up credits for themselves or just doing it to keep me from having to dig mine out.

Why do people think there is an E on aid? It's rite aid, not rite aide.

Very simple.

Even worse than when everyone thought Eckerd was Eggert. And people actually wonder why our customer service is bad...cuz we spend all day waiting on people who can't spell a three letter word.

@Wash N Fold

who cares what people call you? Give good service and that is what people will remember. Dum ***

I hate the wellness card! Don't want to carry one more plastic in my wallet!

Don't want to give my phone number (instead) to buy a pack of gum. Shopping elsewhere until they get rid of it.

First of all, you do need a wellness card to get the sale prices, but many stores that are out there, you need a discount card to get the sale; as far as needing a +up to get the sale, that is bogus. A plus up is a coupon that will print on your receipt at the end of your purchase that you can use on any non prescription purchase the next time you come in.

I don't like the +UPs myself

The wellness card IS the +UP card. That particular sales associate needs some training.

View more comments (8)
Rite Aid Cashier
i got a rain check for hellmanns mayo 2-for 5.00 and now they won't honor the rain check isaying that we dont sell that size. If you dont sell that size why did you advertise is and why did I get a rain check for it.. The cashier who gave me the rain check said oh...

We didn't carry it we are a smaller store. I went to our local supermarket got a few for people who had rain checks . It's the store , not the company.

View more comments
Loss

Rite Aid in Athens, Georgia - Rude old *** cashier

i ran into the rite aid store in manchester ga to get some shampoo. it was about 7:57pm and people were still walking in store i was in the store about 8 minutes. when i went to check out the cashier told me What are you still doing in the store, we called for everyone to bring their items to the front i told her other people are stil in the the store ans she said i know she had to be bout 70yrs old. i promise i did not hear a call or anything. why wasnt the front door locked i will make sure she retires!!!!!!

The old hag is just a b**** like you Tasha. She just didn't want to check out Mtowens and wanted to go home, drink her Ensure and change her Depends. Get a life Tasha.

If you did not hear the call perhaps you should make an appointment with your doctor to have your hearing checked out. Before you make sure anyone retired perhaps you shold go back to second grade and learn how to spell.

View more comments (1)
Review
#195726 Review #195726 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
I came in contact with a cashier (name tag Lisa) on May 24, 2010 at the RiteAid store on High St. in Somersworth, NH. Lisa was sneezing, coughing and sharing her flu virus germs with me and everyone else who she serviced. She was so sick, she could barely stand. I even...

*** this *** is dumb

View more comments

Rite Aid - disrescptful to customers

On February 18, 2010 at approximately 8:50pm I was shopping at Rite Aid Store # 2612 (344 Avenue X Brooklyn, NY 11223) and witnessed an unpleasant situation. When coming to the cash register, I noticed a cashier talking on his cellular phone and scanning the customer's merchandise. The customer, a young lady was in front of me. Standing behind her, I thought to my self that it's unethical, rude and disrespectful to scan customer's items and at the same talk on the phone about his personal matters. It gives off a feeling that customer is not important and thus it's alright to not pay attention to the customer at all. Anyhow, it appeared that the consumer-lady had the same feelings. She told the cashier that she wanted to talk to the manager and told the manager that it's not right when the cashier talks on his cellular phone and at the same time rings the cash register accounting for her money. In fact she bought over $100 of items from the store. Once she left the manager and the cashier started to joke about the situation. This gave me an unpleasant feeling since the lady was right and I expected that the manager will at least give a warning to the cashier, however the warning never came. The whole unpleasant situation was just a joke to both of them. After this how can a good minded person shop at the store employed by people lacking human ethics. Above is the support for the: "Rite Aid is Not a place where customers are treated with respect and they feel appreciated and welcome."

As a store manager at Rite Aid, this behavior is totally unacceptable. This store is very poorly run and would never happen in any store I have been in.

You all are just babies i guess time to mann up losers

No they will not. I have had two complaints with Rite Aid and both times the call was never forwarded to the Pharmacy who created the issue.

There is no such thing as a District Manager, or at least one who cares about customers. Then again if the CEO were required to return customer concerns, I am sure these issues would actually be addressed.

Rite Aid is not alone, CVS and Walgreens are just as guilty. They appear to have little respect for their customers.

I Challenge any corp person to actually try and lodge a concern and see that it never resolves anything.

just call 1800 rite aid and register your complaint it will go to that stores district manager, and the store manager WILL apologize to you, and Will be repremanded.

View more comments (3)
Review
#171937 Review #171937 is a subjective opinion of poster.