I live in smithfiled Ri, and I have to tell you that our local Rite Aid employees similar people.The store is usually empty.

I now know why, my latest visit made it a last time customer as well, due to their insulting, condescending and unprofessional lack of service. To make a long story short, I walked in with my daughter for a quick shopping and walked out, feeling insulted and accusing us of moving their inventory in order to receive a lower price. They didn’t stock their item correctly or didn’t price them the right way and instead of apologizing when items were wrongly shelved, they accused us of moving their items. What pathetic employees.

Now mind you, I am not talking about young stock boy or girl or clerk - the accuser was old enough and probably paid enough to know much better(manager assistant). Who is hiring these clowns?

Customers come in to shop and not be harassed or insulted.Customers beware.

Review about: Rite Aid Manager.

Preferred solution: This is not for what I get out of it. But hopefully to have no one else go through similar humiliating experience. Rude inconsiderate staff will only lose you business. I can chose to shop in so many other places. Learned my lesson..

I didn't like: How they deal with customers, Rude demeaning, Falsely accused of moving inventory, Unprofessional assistant manager, Left store feeling accused and attacked.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments