And doing my year end taxes and looking at my receipts,I also just noticed on every receipt that they have charged me for kidcents I do not recall ever agreeing to.I don't mind giving to charity but I do want to be asked and every time.

I think sometimes the cashier just reaches over and hits the button they want you to select.Is there a class-action suit against Rite aid for this practice because there should be.

Review about: Kid Cents Fraud.

3.0
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Rite Aid - Merchants of Cancer Rite Aid "We hereby testify for a living planet in peril, witness to grim warnings and shocking consequences. Whereas RITEAID and WALGREENS are major suppliers of pharmaceutical and health-care products, they are..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more