2647 West Foothill Boulevard, La Crescenta, CA 91214, USA
4.4
Prescription Services

We have same experience here in SoCal.Just wrote corporate and told them it was the last time.

Next time, I'll leave liquor at the register and keep doing that until something changes. Each time it happens, I'll gladly go to my other optional stores to complete my liquor needs. I utilize many other suppliers without the harassment of being carded at age 70+. I cannot imagine how demeaning this is to the employees, let alone us as customers.

We know there are cameras overlooking the employees shoulders, so they do not dare to not viably check our ID.So ridiculous, especially when we always input our "member" number for the transaction.

Review about: Rite Aid Customer Care.

Reason of review: Liquor Sales ID Policy.

Preferred solution: Adopt a reasonable ID carding policy that does not insult customers.

I didn't like: Carded for id at age 70 plus.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

#1351958

Being 70 doesn't mean others will risk getting fired or going to jail because you're offended that you get carded.It's the law, plain and simple.

You're not rebelling, you're just pointlessly giving people a hard time for following the law.It's not right when someone a third your age does it, and it's not right when you do it.