I have always gone to the same pharmacy in sylvania Ohio for ALL my prescriptions. I have been receiving a particular prescription for almost 4 years and have ALWAYS refilled 3 sometimes 4 days early.

I am required to travel for my job so getting my prescription early was easier so I was assured to have it in case I had to leave town. I have asked their company policy before assuring I would not have a problem picking up my prescription and I was told 26 days my med was refillable. Than about 6 months ago I went in on 26 day was told by a different employee 3 day policy. Yesterday I go in 3 days early and not only did David, the pharmacist in charge humiliate me in front of customers.

Because of how he did not come up to desk and talk to me he spoke very loudly from a distance that this DRUG I needed was abused so it's a 48 hour refill policy. He told me this after I was lied to by another employee stating i couldn't receive because my insurance would not pay. I am a nurse and very well aware how insurance companies work and also know now how it feels to be treated like a drug addict thanks to David and his courteous staff at rite aid!!!

To make matters worse this same pharmacist filled numerous times 3-4 days early for me! It was apparent he was taking his bad day out on me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rite Aid Pharmacist.

Comments

THERE ARE LAWS THAT LIMIT A PHARMACISTS ABILITY TO FILL CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES! FURTHER MORE IF YOU FILL THAT EARLY EVERY MONTH WHERE HAVE THE EXTRA DAYS SUPPLY GONE IF YOU CLAIM TO TAKE IT AS PRESCRIBED?

IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT THEIR LEGAL POSITION YOU SHOULDN'T BE USING ANY PHARMACY!! PHARMACISTS ARE INDIVIDUAL LICENSED PROFESSIONALS AND HAVE EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO FILL PRESCRIPTIONS AS THEY FEEL APPROPRIATE!

WOULD YOU BREAK A LAW FOR MY CONVENIENCE? I WOULD THINK NOT.

#851970

Rite aid just like CVS makes their own rules when they want to even after doctors approval they would not fill it early its getting to the point I hate even going in to get my meds I'm scared they are gonna have a new daily rule on refills its a shame anyone should have issues getting their meds at all, our doctors prescribe them for a reason these pharmist are trying to play god and doctor can't stand it!!!!!!!!!

@dessi

and druggies that make us have to wait. and doctors who over prescribe which have cause many to be addicted which sounds like the op is and that's why they tighten the dates. if needed now go to er