Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon.The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had Tylenol in it and that was no good for me to go back to the dentist and get a prescription for Vicodin with no Tylenol.
I'm staying in there in pain and she is trying to save the planet.
I give about $50,000 worth of business to the store.Guess who's not going to CVS
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick. I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."