The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy!
The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of the sink in grayish water. A iron type grill was sitting on top of them which appeared to come from the floor, with debris floating on top.
I took a picture with my cellphone on September 28, 2010 at 10:42AM but I'm unable to attach it.
I don't think I'll be buying anymore ice cream cones or hand packed pints from Rite Aid anymore, and I will no longer recommend their ice cream either.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ice Cream Cone
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Well purchased mucinex fast-max night time cold & flu medicine little did i know it was recalled until i found out yesterday after we've been taking some of it. They..."
- "I have medical problems and looked for alternatives to ease my health problems. I have sent them money through Western Union and they contacted me back, asking for more money, cause..."
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "This man is an animal abuser who has over 13 complaints on the Consumer Review board. He underfed my dog, shot a BB gun at the shed he housed my..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."