The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy!
The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of the sink in grayish water. A iron type grill was sitting on top of them which appeared to come from the floor, with debris floating on top.
I took a picture with my cellphone on September 28, 2010 at 10:42AM but I'm unable to attach it.
I don't think I'll be buying anymore ice cream cones or hand packed pints from Rite Aid anymore, and I will no longer recommend their ice cream either.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ice Cream Cone
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "For anyone that is ever sourceing out steroids on the internet in particular facebook beware of the canadian base scammer , frankie ciancio of the cities toronoto canada and edmonton..."
- "Yes, Clearly there is a part mistake from iHerb side, in the website below the Shipping charges, there is a fine print saying "Duties and Taxes may be collected at..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."