Los Angeles, California

The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy!

The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of the sink in grayish water. A iron type grill was sitting on top of them which appeared to come from the floor, with debris floating on top.

I took a picture with my cellphone on September 28, 2010 at 10:42AM but I'm unable to attach it.

I don't think I'll be buying anymore ice cream cones or hand packed pints from Rite Aid anymore, and I will no longer recommend their ice cream either.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

reet reet reet
#662025

call the health department. it will do more good than posting here.

Becky
Four Marks, England, United Kingdom #198591

Ugh Nasty!! :p

Rite Aid - Bad reaction to lip balm Rite Aid "Hello, I am a 45 year old woman from Maine and I am a frequent user of lip balm/chapstick. I purchased Rite-Aid brand lip care from a rite-aid close by..." Read more Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work. Peak Life "I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side.iHerb put the leaking, stinky box..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more