The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy!

The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of the sink in grayish water. A iron type grill was sitting on top of them which appeared to come from the floor, with debris floating on top.

I took a picture with my cellphone on September 28, 2010 at 10:42AM but I'm unable to attach it.

I don't think I'll be buying anymore ice cream cones or hand packed pints from Rite Aid anymore, and I will no longer recommend their ice cream either.

Review about: Ice Cream Cone.

Review #201292 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

reet reet reet
#662025

call the health department. it will do more good than posting here.

Becky
Four Marks, England, United Kingdom #198591

Ugh Nasty!! :p

Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Rite Aid Manager Review Rite Aid "Visited your cinnaminson store today to purchase Lysol. I noticed the tag reflected it was on sale for 4.99 but wrung up 829. The store manager told me the tags..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more