I have a money order for 375.00 from rite aid and as a policy all across AMERICA they will not accept the money order with their name and receipt. I have to MAIL the money order across the continent wait 30 to 65 and hope that Western Union (who by the way will not even connect me to customer service) will send my mortgage payment back to me, by which by the way will be totally useless because I will be moving soon anyways due to money being lost in the mail.
And knows why the "They" out there made these policies or even who they belong to, Rite Aid or Western Union.
STOP SELLING PRODUCTS YOU WILL NOT TAKE BACK!!!! COMMON SENSE
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Western Union Money Order
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "Well purchased mucinex fast-max night time cold & flu medicine little did i know it was recalled until i found out yesterday after we've been taking some of it. They..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..."
- "I just got home from a [necessary] outing to Bloomies in Aventura mall. What a waste of a morning. A gentleman friend of mine bought me some clothes from the..."
- "Ordered a jersey from aliexpress months ago, it never arrived. Tracking number never worked. The seller mysteriously closed down his shop and has not responded to any of my messages...."