Rite Aid in Crofton, MD off of Defense Highway.The customer service here is terrible!!

The cashiers are ignorant and the manager Kusam is dumb as a bag of bricks!! They make up rules and policies, had to call corporate on them while standing in the line. A simple 3min transaction took over 10min which eventually ended with me walking out empty handed! The manager was stealing my coupons!

Instead of scanning them so that there would be system record she was manually typing them in. I've never dealt with such rude & incompetent people in my entire life!! I will be following up with a formal complaint with the district manager! Hopefully they will provide them with training.

Until then, stay clear of this *** hole!!You will get a headache from with those *** people!!

Review about: Store Service.

Review #1019668 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time
Prescription Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rite Aid Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion