1700 E Main St, Millville, NJ 08332, USA
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I purchased one item at Rite Aid ,for $7.99.Was then asked if i wanted

to use my wellness card .I did not have it on me so i entered my

phone number instead.I did not get any Discount but was told my

check out purchase total was $9.00.They added a kidcents charge

to my order without asking me.I always normally gives to most charity

"When Asked",But do not like it when stores take it upon themselves

to just take my money without asking. This happen on 10/08/2018 At Millville Rite Aid on main street in Millville,NJ .If you must shop

at a Rite Aid,Do not use a Reward card.You will be charged more

money without being Asked. Mad As *** Ex Rite Aid Customer !

Product or Service Mentioned: Rite Aid Customer Care.

Rite Aid Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

Like others have said, they would not charge you without asking you. What you are doing is shameful.

You are lying in hopes to get your item for free. Most likely because you cannot afford it. Don't get it if you cannot afford it. If you want a full return the item.

The only refund that you should get is the amount they charged for charity. It is a shame that you would lie and risk someone losing their job just for a free item that you cannot afford to buy.

h.kitchener

All you had to do was refuse to pay the $1 donation scam. Any store that tries to scam customers by asking them for a donation to something does not deserve your business.

It is rude and most probably a scam anyway. Or, do as I do and loudly say "what, why would I want to give my money to some stranger." Or, similar.

@h.kitchener

I wouldn't mind giving a dollar to someone who I knew really needed it, but you never know where that money is going when you donate it like that. I'd sooner give the money to a *** who I was 100% certain was going to buy beer with the money.

If I was in his shoes, I think that I would want a drink myself. But just to give it to some scammer so that they can get even richer than they already are, I don't think so.

They don’t just add it on without asking, you must have approved for them to charge you for a donation either one time or with every purchase.

FragrantNumbat
@Anonymous

I have a feeling she did and is lying about it in hopes to get her item for free. What a shame.Obviously her parents did not bring her up right.