616 E Hobsonway, Blythe, CA 92225, USA

I called twice about a Rx medication.The first time staff said "Oh" in a dismissive way and placed me on hold for a very long time.

I called the other Blythe pharmacy, who was courteous, but couldn't help me. So, calling back to Blythe Rite Aid, I spoke with another pharmacy staff member who was also dismissive. I simply wanted to check to see if they had a Rx med in stock before I brought them the Rx. After spelling the medication he asked me to repeat myself because he didn't hear it.

It is fine to ask someone to repeat themselves but his tone was very curt. After a respell he said "No" and nothing else. I had to asked about ordering it or if there was a generic version which was met with more rudeness.

I have many choices since I live out of town on the weekends.The front of the store staff are routinely nice but due to my experience with pharmacy, I'll save my shopping when I'm out of town.

Review about: Rite Aid Pharmacy Customer Care.

I didn't like: Pharmacy staff rude.

Review #1022036 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.2
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rite Aid Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion