Verified Reviewer

1.7

This security guard kept following me. Once, he saw me purchase my items.

Another time, I went to get a flu shot, he greeted me and I greeted him back, because it was a polite thing to do. Then, again, he started following me around. He wasn't worried about the other customers, so why just me? I swore I saw him ran while I was trying to lose sight of him.

He thought I was shoplifting! I've never shoplifted in my life. He's polite and friendly to the other customers. I haven't done anything, so it boiled me to get angry and try to catch him in the act, so I did.

I made him feel how I felt when he followed me. Once I catch him following me, it gave me more fuel to go after him. I know I shouldn't have got revenge, but I think I was wronged by this African security guard. Seeing him uncomfortable made me feel justice.

He would lie by saying he didn't know what I was doing. I was shopping, you fool! A grown man picking on an innocent customer for no reason. Rite Aid was better without him, even now without him.

I hate him. I hope he quits or gets fired, for good. I'll not return to Ingleside Shopping Center's Rite Aid ever again.

I'll shop somewhere else where I'm accused of shoplifting. I am 23, and on the spectrum.

User's recommendation: Beware of corrupted security.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rite Aid Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rite Aid Cons: Profiling.

Location: 5624 Baltimore National Pike, Woodlawn, MD 21228