Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

In.st.george ut. I.went.to.buy.something at the store and.barb.the.Manger came.out.and.said.that.i.was.shop.lifting and told.me.to.leave.the.store.i.just bought and.payed.for.my.idem how.can.i.possible be.shop.lifting wen.i.just.

bought and.payed.for.the.idem. annyways.barb.the.manager told.me.to.leave.and.not.come.back.again. so.i.didnt.ive.been shopping.

There.and.paying.for.everything that.i.take.frome.the.store.fo.many years.not.once.did.i.steal one.thing.annyways.barb.the. Manger was.verry rude.to.me.i.even.showed.here.my.reset to.prove.that.i.payed.for.it.but.she.still.told.me.to.leave and.not come.back.so.i.dident.ill.never come.back.again.nice.that.you've got.a.manager that.kicks.ou.long.term paying.costumers.

Review about: Rite Aid Manager.

Comments

I went back in the store and just got finish paying for my stuff and sentell.said hat I can't come in the store so I left.what terabel.way to make a paying costumer.fell welcome in the store I'm not coming dack.

And tesla and barb still work there to and aerial still verry rude rite aide wants them to work there so they can chase all of the customer service away on wounder no one comes to this rite.aid aid anny more and now it's going to be a wall greens I can't Waite it lest wall green's has better service

And.tessa.the.outher.manager in.st.george rite.aid is.even.more.rude she.sould.be.fired.and.santall.is.rude.to

This.rite.aid has.bab.service.barb.the,manager has.no.clue.at.all.how.to.run a.business. she.treat.people.like.garbage