Resolved

Update by user 2 days ago

I want to clarify something else.I have observed this behavior from Tineka with other customers.

I have since been told by a few friends who visited that store that they observed her doing this with other people. Management told me that they have had problems with her attitude. A former clerk who works at a different Rite Aid now said that Tineka is conceited.

So, for the record it is not "me" that is the problem.These are all true facts whether you believe them or not.

Update by user 2 days ago

If you're only going to comment about my attitude or what you think I did SAVE YOUR TIME. I'm not interested.

Update by user Jun 19

I am marking this as resolved because I do not want to read or hear rude comments about me. I know that Tineka will do such things.

Original review posted by user Jun 19

I went to a Rite Aid where a woman named "Tineka" works.I had to catch a bus and only had a few minutes to get checked out.

She moved along slowly, spending more time talking to others than focusing on her work. I abruptly left and put my items back on the counter, telling her I had to catch a bus. Two months later, I returned to this store (with more time to spare) to pick up another item. Tineka was running the register.

She WOULD NOT CHECK ME OUT because she remembered me and held a grudge against me. Instead she said that I'd have to have someone else check me out (there weren't any other cashiers around). When I asked why she said it was because I wasn't a nice person. Then the witch brought up what happened 2 months prior, something I'd forgotten.

I reported her to the Corporate branch, but nothing much was done. Tineka still works at this store and still treats customers like (ahem). Why hold grudges against someone for something they don't even remember? IMO it shows that she's the one who isn't nice, and that Rite Aid clearly doesn't give a (ahem).

I attempted to visit this morning but had to leave because Tineka told me to get out of "her" store (she's ONLY a clerk and is not the manager per Corporate).Thanks for looking out for your customers, Rite Aid.

Review about: Could Not Get Checked Out Due To Tineka.

I didn't like: That tineka still works there and has not changed her behavior.

2.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rite Aid Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution FIRE TINEKA

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments

Shutupindiana
Quitman, Texas, United States #1342481

Indiana has the nerve to complain about the poster but apparently didn't read the review.When a cashier isn't focused on servicing the customer this is when problems arise.

Tineka was not doing her job. She was busy talking to the other clerks and if you read the reviewer's reply, they said she didn't know how to process a debit card.

If Tineka was new, then this could've been the problem.But since Indiana was not there when this happened, they shouldn't be accusing the poster.

You deserve what you got. You're the problem, not Tineka. You have some serious problems.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1342254

"Two months later"

Wow.. You must have made an impression on this person for them to remember you and your act two months later.

People will only remember you if you're an ss or you made their day.

Something tells me you didn't make herday

to Anonymous #1342436

You weren't there. If you can't be polite then don't reply.

Rudepplsuck
to Anonymous #1342444

OK Anonymous in Indiana, here's the whole story since you think I'm such an ss.I went in there to purchase 2 items.

I had to wait in line, and I only had about 3 minutes until the connecting bus to work arrived. When I finally got checked out by Tineka, she was talking to other clerks and taking a long time checking me out. She was not moving along and focusing on checking out my items. She didn't know how to process my debit card.

So I left my items on the counter and told her, "I'm sorry but I have to go, I'm going to miss my bus." I hurried out the door. Maybe you don't ride buses, so if that's the case, then I suggest you give it a go. I know you'll tell me I'm (insert names) but what YOU think doesn't matter to me. I didn't ask for your opinion.

But since you insist on interfering, you tell me what I did that caused her to react the way she did 2 months later.I'm sure you'll have something nice to say.

to Anonymous Trumbull, Connecticut, United States #1342472

"Wow"...hey Indiana, remember when the poster asked for your opinion? Maybe you should get your own life and stop interfering in everyone else's.