1.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I arrived at the store location at approx 8:30pm Aug 27 at the address 145 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03064. Walking in, woman was at the counter with a customer.

I heard her give me an appropriate greeting. I responded with "good evening, Miss" looking for the isle having my items. I then heard her mumble something, to which the customer (a male voice was heard), saying something about me "he's on a mission". Returning to address the rude comments, the boy was first silent silent when I glanced at him from a distance.

He then vanished after first speaking without seeing me, realizing I am not a small man, then went out the door as I approached the 2. I am a "gym rat", a retired veteran with 30 years of service, and educated with advanced college degrees. The woman did everything possible to become invisible, summoned other "counter help", then vanished into what I assume is some kind of break room. The counter help then attempted to diffuse my comments asking if there was a problem with him, to which I answered "he would know immediately if there are any issues", and he too became silent running out of "cute comments".

If I EVER encounter this again, there will be a cause to call the police. I will sue the chain for attempting to incite me into unlawfulness with comments growing from my appearance of military service.

Reason of review: unprovoked interaction with customer.

Preferred solution: I arrived to purchase items. I encountered unwarranted comments and replied. Next time my reply won't be with words..

I didn't like: She clearly does not want to work there if showing this demeanor.

Comments