1.5

I've called a store located at 2269 Schoenersville Road Bethlehem, PA 18017 about 4 times this year not for myself but for my clients when the family goes out of town I handle their medications..And 3 out of the 4 times I've had this woman by the name of sue..

first thing when she answers the phone she said Rite Aid not hello not a good morning nothing.. then I tell her I'm calling about my client n ask about a medication refill I didnt get done talking before she cut me off and said first off what's the persons name.. n then I'm explaining something to her and she replied very annoyed then puts the phone down and said oh my god.. to check what I ask about..

I've been to so many pharmacy deal with lots of medication and people because I'm a home nures for privet homes.. and never had to deal with someone so rude and unprofessional..

no customer service skills whatsoever someone should call there and talk with her ask a few question and listen to how she speaks..she gets annoyed if she had to do something for you and if it's more then one thing even more annoyed she gets and then she gets really nasty..

Review about: Rite Aid Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments