200 Kimberton Road, Phoenixville, PA 19460!His name is Dave and he is VERY rude!

I work for a billing department for one of the doctors that prescribed medication for a patient. Dave called around 8:43 on 12/12/2014 to get information regarding the script, I explained to him that we are simply their billing company and do not handle pharmacy concerns, and he will have to contact the Dr. Office. He said in a snotty way "Well your number is listed as the contact number", I then explain that the employee that handles that doctors account is not in the office until 9 and he could call back then to speak with her.

HE HUNG UP ON ME! So, I found the number and called him back asking why he hung up..he stated "you arn't the person that I need to talk to" and HUNG UP on me again!! I called back and spoke to Alexa the store manager who apologized and said that he isn't their normal pharmacist, I asked for the workers name and she put me on hold! Dave got back on the phone and said "what do you want?!

I want to talk to you" I explained to him that I am waiting for the manager to get back on the phone, he said "there is nothing that she can do, she is not his manager" then hung up again!!! Is this how Rite Aid Pharmacy trains their staff to treat people??

This guy was extremely rude and should not be representing Rite Aid pharmacy!!!

Review about: Rite Aid Pharmacist.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

That is very true.

Is your # the one on the rx?You really should tell the dr to put their's on it, because that would make it a legit rx.

They can't just put any # they want on the rx.Sometimes they need to be contacted and its a hippa violation to talk to u about it.