4.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

At approximately 1:45pm on Wednesday (11/22/17) my 12 yr old daughter and I went to the Rite Aid Store at 2064 Mill Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11234.The store is usually empty and now I know why, my latest visit made it a last time visit, due to the unprofessional and vulgar behavior of 3 young black women who are employees of Rite Aid.

To make a long story short, I walked in with my daughter to do some vitamin shopping. While selecting our vitamins towards the rear of the store, the 3 young employees were heard loudly saying “*** this” {{Redacted}}” repeatedly over and over. The only reason I knew they were employees is because they were standing in close proximity to the pharmacy and were wearing a Rite Aid shirt. I quickly placed what I wanted to purchase back on the shelf and left the store with my daughter.

Who is hiring these unprofessional vulgar individuals??! Customers come in to shop and not be subjected to such vulgarity.

Any other person would have probably filmed the vulgarity and posted it online or sent it to the news!I suggest you speak with your employees about their unprofessional behavior before you lose more customers!

Review about: Rite Aid Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Rite Aid?

Comments